First we want to thank you for being a valued customer of Queen Oshun!
Our highest responsibility to you is to maintain uninterrupted manufacturing and fulfillment services for you, even in times of crises. With the current events, our state of CA has passed a "Safer At Home" order.
Essential businesses may continue operations and critical employees can still go to work while adhering to the strict CDC guidelines.
Queen Oshun is considered an essential business. While our team has been deemed essential, to minimize the risk to their health, only our critical employees have been given an official letter that allows them to continue working within our facilities to manufacture and fulfill your orders. It’s important during this unprecedented time, that we are committed to help protect and serve YOU our valued customer. We believe maintaining normal operations is the best way we can do this.
Our Steps to Keep a Safe & Sanitary Work Environment
In an effort to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and the safety of our employees, we are continuing to take extra sanitary precautions with our day to day operations.
- Only employees who have been deemed critically necessary to our operations are currently working on site in an effort to minimize potential health exposures.
- All essential employees, including production and fulfillment departments, have been asked to work six feet apart.
- We encourage all employees to perform a temperature check prior to coming into work. We have provided thermometers at both of our locations.
- Our fulfillment team is required to wear masks and gloves when in our facility, similar to our manufacturing plan.
- Our team is often cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Employees are reminded to stay home when they are sick.
- Employees are reminded to wash their hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Employees are reminded to use tissues when coughing and sneezing, and to immediately discard after use.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the workplace.
- Employees are encouraged to use telephone and video conferencing instead of face-to-face meetings as much as possible during this outbreak.
- Any employee that calls out sick must bring a doctor’s release letter to come back into work.
Other additional steps will be taken if necessary, to ensure the health and safety of our team members, as well as yours.
Due to the current events and our extra precautions, our team is experiencing some production delays. Our minimized staff in addition to some delays on raw materials has extended our lead time for shipping all orders.
Our team is working very hard, both remotely and on site, to continue a “business as usual” environment to minimize these delays. Our team’s health and safety are a high priority and we understand there may be some frustrations with order delays. We will continue to keep you informed and appreciate your patience.
Please reach out to our Customer Support at email@example.com should you have additional questions.
CEO of Queen Oshun